© 2019 Elle-Rose Artist
Hi! I’m Elle-Rose,
I create handmade botanical resin artworks in the heart of the Swan Valley, Western Australia.
Every piece is made with love, care and curiosity, and crafted with a sense of wonder and awe at Mother Nature’s tiny treasures.
I hope to always capture that magical feeling of “otherworldliness” in my work – urging you to stop and take in this beautiful natural world beyond the first glance.
Never stop exploring,
Online Course | Botanical Resin from the beginning
If you have always wanted to create botanical resin artwork or you would like to expand on your current techniques this online starter course will help to get you on your way. Resin can be a tricky medium to work with, but with the right know how you can create your very own dreamlike artworks.
- High-quality films to watch at your own pace
- All the tools I use and why
- Understanding what resin to use and why
- How to reduce bubbles in your work
- Principals of design
- How to finish your work for display
- PDF notes about all the materials and instructions
- Access to a community of like-minded creators including Elle-Rose Artist